I Heart Faces - Black

This week at I Heart Faces the challenge is "Black", but you have to submit a color image.

A few weeks ago I attended a military homecoming.   This image sums up all that I could ever say about the joyous event!   This particular man was away from his family for nearly 8 months.   I was honored to be there to see this reunion.   


Lisa  – (Monday, November 07, 2011)  

What a great moment you captured!

carrieg  – (Monday, November 07, 2011)  

this is a really sweet moment :)

Ariel  – (Monday, November 07, 2011)  

I tear up every time I see one of these shots....great job! He looks so relieved and calm. I love it.

MonicaM  – (Monday, November 07, 2011)  

I agree, I tear up too! EVERY TIME. Nice capture

Unknown  – (Tuesday, November 08, 2011)  

This is exceptionally beautiful and heart touching.

mysuperherofamily  – (Sunday, November 13, 2011)  

I love looking at all of your photos. This one especially makes me happy. What a great picture.

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP