I Heart Faces - Tickled Pink

It's Breast Cancer Awareness month and this week at I Heart Faces it's all about PINK and showing your support for this great cause.

My grandma was a survivor of breast cancer, and a true hero in every sense of the word.  She lost her life to another form of the horrendous illness just a few short months ago.  I miss her terribly.  I hope I live to see the day that cancer is curable and no longer plagues countless families each year.

This is my daughter Ava. Her 6th Birthday is tomorrow, she got to be a part of my grandmother life for nearly 6 years and I'm SO glad for that.  They certainly had a bond like no other.



Anonymous –   – (Monday, October 17, 2011)  

This is a great capture, love all the color! :)

Sereina  – (Monday, October 17, 2011)  

What a cute shot!I love the sparkle in her eyes and the balloons.

Mal  – (Monday, October 17, 2011)  

Great picture, and a beautiful girl!

Anonymous –   – (Monday, October 17, 2011)  

What a beautiful little girl! What a blessing that her grandmother got to know her, even if it was only 6 years. I'm sure she cherished her! ♥ I wish my grandmother had been able to meet my little girl. {ihatecancer}

Kasey  – (Monday, October 17, 2011)  

Love the bright colors! Great contrast!

Arden Prucha  – (Monday, October 17, 2011)  

Perfect! I love the movement and vivid colors.

Lisa McCormack –   – (Monday, October 17, 2011)  

Nice! Love the colors!

Anonymous –   – (Monday, October 17, 2011)  

Really pretty photograph. Touching story. ;)

Anonymous –   – (Monday, October 17, 2011)  

Very cute!

Susan Dixon  – (Monday, October 17, 2011)  

Beautiful! I love the balloons and her expression. :)

Unknown  – (Saturday, October 22, 2011)  

Congratulations on being a winner! What a gorgeous picture : ) I love her sparkly eyes and her smile. Fantastically pretty!

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP