I Heart Faces - On Your Feet

ON YOUR FEET!   That's the challenge this week at I Heart Faces.   I love it.   I like submitting images that are a bit out of the box.   This is my dear friends son.  This family is at the end of a 365 day remote deployment and in a few days this little boy will get the best Christmas gift I could ever think of.  His family will be reunited.  I took this image along with a lot of others a few months back and sent them to his dad so that he could feel like he was home that day watching his children play in their PJ's.   Hurry home Mr. P...your family misses you!  xoxo


Momof2Minions  – (Monday, December 05, 2011)  

awww.. love the story behind this photo. made my heart smile.

LeAnne  – (Monday, December 05, 2011)  

I have a son deployed currently. Can't wait for the reunion. Sweet image! Saw you on I heart faces.

Amanda Heath  – (Monday, December 05, 2011)  

OOH! I love all teh bright colors in this photo and that ever popular "toddler" crouch :)

Alison  – (Tuesday, December 06, 2011)  

Awesome photo!

Visiting from IHF!

http://www.storiesuntoldphotography.com/2011/12/i-heart-faces-on-your-feet.html

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP