How To Video

I always learn something new anytime that I watch a "How To" on Photoshop.   Doesn't matter if it's a beginner or pro, everyone has there own way of creating something beautiful.  I really feel that is what Photoshop is about.  I can nail a picture with perfect exposure but that doesn't make it look nice.

Here is my first tutorial via Snag It and You Tube!  If you want to see more, or would like me to edit a picture of yours let me know!

Here is a before and after (video on how to is below).  If you'd like to borrow this image to practice on please visit this link to download the original.

This image was taken on a Canon 5D Mark II and a 24-70mm 2.8L right after the sun set.

Manual Mode / ISO 1000 / Aperture 2.8 / 1/250 Shutter Speed





Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP