I Heart Faces - Let Them Be Little

I could'nt help but enter my son this week in the "Let Them Be Little" photo contest.   Truth is....mine isn't gonna be little much longer, next year I'd be kidding myself entering his picture in this category.   He's 2 & 1/2, but still oh so tiny to me!

This particular day last week he snuck into his sisters room (while she was at school)  to play with the balloons left over in her room from her birthday!   He was trying his hardest to pop a few by rolling on them, but to no avail.   He never glances at the camera... EVER, so this shot made my day.




Erica Lea  – (Monday, October 24, 2011)  

Lovely focus and exposure. So sharp. And what an adorable kid! :)

sls  – (Monday, October 24, 2011)  

Such a cute boy. Maybe next year he'll be big enough to pop the balloons ;)

Kennedy  – (Monday, October 24, 2011)  

Awesome picture! Those are some awesome eyes!

Anonymous –   – (Monday, October 24, 2011)  

The tones and creaminess of this image is to die for! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous –   – (Monday, October 24, 2011)  

Love the light in this photo~

Kendra  – (Tuesday, October 25, 2011)  

Great capture! His eyes are gorgeous!!

Tina  – (Tuesday, October 25, 2011)  

Beautiful light. What a sweet capture.

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP